- Get Blog Updates
Most Popular Posts
- The $75,000 Broker Bond Is Now Law! What are my options?
- What’s the biggest challenge freight broker agents face today?
- 6 Ways Freight Brokers/Agents Can Increase Carrier Capacity
- 7 Cool Ways For Freight Brokers To Say Thank You
- “Where Price Meets Value”…The true differentiator!
- #1 Strategy Top Freight Brokers Use To Get New Customers
- 11 Goal Setting Tips For Freight Brokers & Freight Agents!
- Freight Broker / Freight Agent – Motivation!
- My Top 10 Mobile Apps for Freight Brokers & Freight Agents
- Freight hits 13 year high but are you growing?
- Chad Lincoln on How can technology help increase profits for freight agents?
- Canadian shipping company on 11 Goal Setting Tips For Freight Brokers & Freight Agents!
- Brandon M. on Freight Broker Tax Tips – 39 Deductions You Need To Know!
- Ted Keyes on Shipping Wars – Do Cheap Rates Make Good Television?
- DennisBrown on What is the #1 reason why prospects don’t buy?
- May 2013 (3)
- April 2013 (3)
- March 2013 (4)
- February 2013 (3)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (1)
- November 2012 (1)
- October 2012 (1)
- September 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (1)
- December 2011 (1)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (1)
- August 2011 (4)
- July 2011 (5)
- June 2011 (3)
Tag Archives: Growth Strategies
Everyone has good and bad habits and the fact is these habits dictate our daily activities as well as define our businesses. We tend to do things the same way over and over again because it’s comfortable. The longer these habits are … Continue reading
For many of us, one of the most dreaded aspects of selling is the cold call. We hate unsolicited sales pitches, so the idea of having to be the perpetrator of such a necessary yet often unwanted task makes it … Continue reading
At LDi, our mission is to help our freight agent business partners to earn more money with less stress. So in addition to protecting our agent’s customer accounts, we also supply targeted sales leads and customized marketing materials to assist … Continue reading
Like many, I am reflecting on the fact that another year has come and gone. It’s hard to believe but LDi has been in business, growing and profitable for 9 straight years. While I try not to make looking in … Continue reading
Truck freight rose by 10.5% in December 2011 based upon the American Trucking Association tonnage index. In addition, tonnage rose 5.9% overall in 2011 which was the largest annual increase since 1998. So the big question is, are you seeing … Continue reading
I was recently struck by one of the many ads I see everyday where they used the phrase, “Where Price Meets Value”, so I decided to relate it back it to the logistics/transportation industry. The first step was to define … Continue reading
If you are like most freight brokers or freight agents I talk to, finding trucks can be a real challenge these days. The fact is, not all freight is created equally and neither are all brokers. There are times when … Continue reading
In addition to being an investor I consider myself a student, no matter what my former teachers say! As a student I like to watch what people do and say, it always amazes me when I talk to a freight … Continue reading
This post focuses on yet 3 more strategies that were discussed in our recent “Agent Growth Strategies” seminar held on 6-24-11 at LDi headquarters in Buffalo, NY 1. Communicate frequently and via different mediums The fact of the matter is, even … Continue reading
For part 2 of Advanced Customer Growth/Retention Strategies we are going to focus in on two more strategies that were discussed in our “Agent Growth Strategies” seminar. 1. Don’t be a paycheck player when it comes to relationships…be an INVESTOR! … Continue reading