- Get Blog Updates
Most Popular Posts
- Big Rig Bounty Hunters – Crash and burn or deliver on-time?
- #1 Strategy Top Freight Brokers Use To Get New Customers
- The $75,000 Broker Bond Is Now Law! What are my options?
- What’s the biggest challenge freight broker agents face today?
- 3 Myths Surrounding Asset vs Non Asset Based Freight Brokers
- My Top 10 Mobile Apps for Freight Brokers & Freight Agents
- 6 Ways Freight Brokers/Agents Can Increase Carrier Capacity
- Are You The Next Victim in Transportation Fraud?
- Guerrilla Marketing 101 for Freight Brokers and Freight Agents
- 7 Cool Ways For Freight Brokers To Say Thank You
- Tim on I want to grow my freight broker business but can’t afford to hire?
- Jennifer on 8 Tips To Help Freight Agents & Brokers To Stay Motivated!
- Landon Walsh on 6 Ways Freight Brokers/Agents Can Increase Carrier Capacity
- Jameel on What’s the biggest challenge freight broker agents face today?
- Williamson on The $75,000 Broker Bond Is Now Law! What are my options?
Tag Archives: Growth Strategies
Everyone has good and bad habits and the fact is these habits dictate our daily activities as well as define our businesses. We tend to do things the same way over and over again because it’s comfortable. The longer these habits are … Continue reading
For many of us, one of the most dreaded aspects of selling is the cold call. We hate unsolicited sales pitches, so the idea of having to be the perpetrator of such a necessary yet often unwanted task makes it … Continue reading
At LDi, our mission is to help our freight agent business partners to earn more money with less stress. So in addition to protecting our agent’s customer accounts, we also supply targeted sales leads and customized marketing materials to assist … Continue reading
Like many, I am reflecting on the fact that another year has come and gone. It’s hard to believe but LDi has been in business, growing and profitable for 9 straight years. While I try not to make looking in … Continue reading
Truck freight rose by 10.5% in December 2011 based upon the American Trucking Association tonnage index. In addition, tonnage rose 5.9% overall in 2011 which was the largest annual increase since 1998. So the big question is, are you seeing … Continue reading
I was recently struck by one of the many ads I see everyday where they used the phrase, “Where Price Meets Value”, so I decided to relate it back it to the logistics/transportation industry. The first step was to define … Continue reading
If you are like most freight brokers or freight agents I talk to, finding trucks can be a real challenge these days. The fact is, not all freight is created equally and neither are all brokers. There are times when … Continue reading
In addition to being an investor I consider myself a student, no matter what my former teachers say! As a student I like to watch what people do and say, it always amazes me when I talk to a freight … Continue reading
This post focuses on yet 3 more strategies that were discussed in our recent “Agent Growth Strategies” seminar held on 6-24-11 at LDi headquarters in Buffalo, NY 1. Communicate frequently and via different mediums The fact of the matter is, even … Continue reading
For part 2 of Advanced Customer Growth/Retention Strategies we are going to focus in on two more strategies that were discussed in our “Agent Growth Strategies” seminar. 1. Don’t be a paycheck player when it comes to relationships…be an INVESTOR! … Continue reading