- Get Blog Updates
Most Popular Posts
- Big Rig Bounty Hunters – Crash and burn or deliver on-time?
- The $75,000 Broker Bond Is Now Law! What are my options?
- #1 Strategy Top Freight Brokers Use To Get New Customers
- What’s the biggest challenge freight broker agents face today?
- 3 Myths Surrounding Asset vs Non Asset Based Freight Brokers
- My Top 10 Mobile Apps for Freight Brokers & Freight Agents
- 6 Ways Freight Brokers/Agents Can Increase Carrier Capacity
- Are You The Next Victim in Transportation Fraud?
- 7 Cool Ways For Freight Brokers To Say Thank You
- 11 Goal Setting Tips For Freight Brokers & Freight Agents!
- Tim on I want to grow my freight broker business but can’t afford to hire?
- Jennifer on 8 Tips To Help Freight Agents & Brokers To Stay Motivated!
- Landon Walsh on 6 Ways Freight Brokers/Agents Can Increase Carrier Capacity
- Jameel on What’s the biggest challenge freight broker agents face today?
- Williamson on The $75,000 Broker Bond Is Now Law! What are my options?
OK so what does typing 101 have to do with being a freight broker or freight agent? Let me explain, a long time ago during high school, I took a typing class and while I didn’t realize it back then, … Continue reading
In addition to being an investor I consider myself a student, no matter what my former teachers say! As a student I like to watch what people do and say, it always amazes me when I talk to a freight … Continue reading
This is yet another topic we discussed in our recent “Agent Growth Strategies” seminar that I wanted to share. Let me start by saying, I understand how difficult it is to build a successful business, I have been an entrepreneur for almost 20 years … Continue reading
This post focuses on yet 3 more strategies that were discussed in our recent “Agent Growth Strategies” seminar held on 6-24-11 at LDi headquarters in Buffalo, NY 1. Communicate frequently and via different mediums The fact of the matter is, even … Continue reading
For part 2 of Advanced Customer Growth/Retention Strategies we are going to focus in on two more strategies that were discussed in our “Agent Growth Strategies” seminar. 1. Don’t be a paycheck player when it comes to relationships…be an INVESTOR! … Continue reading