- Get Blog Updates
Most Popular Posts
- The $75,000 Broker Bond Is Now Law! What are my options?
- What’s the biggest challenge freight broker agents face today?
- 6 Ways Freight Brokers/Agents Can Increase Carrier Capacity
- 7 Cool Ways For Freight Brokers To Say Thank You
- “Where Price Meets Value”…The true differentiator!
- #1 Strategy Top Freight Brokers Use To Get New Customers
- 11 Goal Setting Tips For Freight Brokers & Freight Agents!
- Freight Broker / Freight Agent – Motivation!
- My Top 10 Mobile Apps for Freight Brokers & Freight Agents
- Freight hits 13 year high but are you growing?
- Chad Lincoln on How can technology help increase profits for freight agents?
- Canadian shipping company on 11 Goal Setting Tips For Freight Brokers & Freight Agents!
- Brandon M. on Freight Broker Tax Tips – 39 Deductions You Need To Know!
- Ted Keyes on Shipping Wars – Do Cheap Rates Make Good Television?
- DennisBrown on What is the #1 reason why prospects don’t buy?
- May 2013 (4)
- April 2013 (3)
- March 2013 (4)
- February 2013 (3)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (1)
- November 2012 (1)
- October 2012 (1)
- September 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (1)
- December 2011 (1)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (1)
- August 2011 (4)
- July 2011 (5)
- June 2011 (3)
OK so what does typing 101 have to do with being a freight broker or freight agent? Let me explain, a long time ago during high school, I took a typing class and while I didn’t realize it back then, … Continue reading
In addition to being an investor I consider myself a student, no matter what my former teachers say! As a student I like to watch what people do and say, it always amazes me when I talk to a freight … Continue reading
This is yet another topic we discussed in our recent “Agent Growth Strategies” seminar that I wanted to share. Let me start by saying, I understand how difficult it is to build a successful business, I have been an entrepreneur for almost 20 years … Continue reading
This post focuses on yet 3 more strategies that were discussed in our recent “Agent Growth Strategies” seminar held on 6-24-11 at LDi headquarters in Buffalo, NY 1. Communicate frequently and via different mediums The fact of the matter is, even … Continue reading
For part 2 of Advanced Customer Growth/Retention Strategies we are going to focus in on two more strategies that were discussed in our “Agent Growth Strategies” seminar. 1. Don’t be a paycheck player when it comes to relationships…be an INVESTOR! … Continue reading